In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, all Metropolis of El Paso administrative workplaces will be shut on Thursday and Friday.
While many Town solutions and amenities continue being affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, the following City operations and expert services will be closed:
- No Rubbish/Recycling Collection on Thanksgiving Day and Friday
- Recycling Collection to get place Monday, November 23
- Trash Assortment to get place Monday, November 30
- Bigger El Paso Landfill closed November 26, 27 and 28
- Citizen Collection Stations closed November 26, 27 and 28
- Solar Metro and South Central Regional Transit District bus service suspended on Thanksgiving Working day
- No assistance on Friday, the day immediately after the Thanksgiving Getaway for the following South Central Regional Transit District bus routes: Green, Purple, Purple, Turquoise and Silver service on the new Yellow bus route functioning from Sunland Park to downtown El Paso will resume bus assistance on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 27th, 28th and 29th.
- Animal Services Shelter closed
- Municipal Court closed Thanksgiving Day and Friday, November 27
- Wi-Fi Centers closed November 25-28
- Recreation facilities, senior centers, aquatics amenities, sports activities fields, Metropolis museums, community libraries and the El Paso Zoo keep on being shut.
- El Paso ISD, Socorro ISD, Ysleta ISD, Canutillo ISD, Clint ISD to be closed the 7 days of November 23-27
- College of Texas at El Paso will be closed on Nov. 26 and Nov. 27
- Texas Tech University Well being Sciences Heart El Paso closed Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27.
- TTUHSC El Paso libraries will close at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 25, and reopen at 7:30 a.m. Monday, Nov. 30.
- Dona Ana Community School shut from Nov. 23 to Nov. 27th
Many COVID-19 testing internet sites will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 26, in observation of the Thanksgiving holiday, but will resume their common agenda on Friday, November 27, 2020.
The next two City screening web-sites will stay open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 26:
- Memorial Park, 1701 N. Copia St.
- Eastwood Park (also known as Album Park), 3110 Parkwood St.
The Town will shut the Eastside testing internet site, 301 George Perry Blvd., and the Westside screening web page, 7400 Significant Ridge Dr., on Thursday, Nov. 26. The two web pages will resume their common hrs of operation on Friday, November 27. Appointments are required for the Town tests web pages and can be built by scheduling on the net.
All State tests websites will be shut on Thursday, Nov. 26, and will resume normal hrs on Friday, November 27. The point out web-sites, regularly open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday via Sunday, are listed down below:
- Ascarate Park, 6800 Delta, El Paso, TX
- El Paso Group College or university Valle Verde Campus, 919 Hunter Dr., El Paso, TX
- Nation Tobin Recreation Heart, 8831 Railroad Dr., El Paso, TX
- SISD Pupil Functions Elaborate, 1300 Joe Struggle Blvd., El Paso, TX
- UTEP Schuster 1 Parking Lot (Shuster Avenue and Spur 1966 Roundabout, on the south side of the elaborate), El Paso, TX
- Eastside Sports Sophisticated, 14380 Montwood, El Paso, TX
- Region 19 Kenworthy Intricate, 9776 Kenworthy, El Paso, TX
All Point out Rural screening web-sites will also be closed on Thursday, Nov. 26, and will resume standard several hours on Friday, Nov. 27. The State Rural websites, often open up from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday as a result of Friday, are mentioned under:
- West Valley Hearth St., 510 Vinton Rd., Anthony, TX
- ESD #2 HQ, 16001 Socorro Rd., Fabens, TX
Most recent Headlines